- Limited Seats. First Paid will be First Served.
- Registration alone is not a confirmation of acceptance. You will receive a confirmation email after your application is accepted.
- It’s a Co-Ed event. Girls and Boys will be playing shoulder to shoulder.
- Pay Pal is the preferred option as manual check process may create confusions on who paid first due to limited nature of seats.
- No Refunds, after your child is accepted to the program. Your signup is considered your approval. if you have not used the training, you are eligible for a tax deduction statement as Bay Malayali is a 501(c)3 charity.
As part of Bay Malayali Mission, volunteers spend their time this summer to motivate and train children in soccer.
Email to BayMalayali@gmail.com and request to include you in the Pre Subscription Program.
Bay Malayali selected 32 children for a 10 week Soccer Camp this year.
As a healthy and fun alternative to watching TV and video games, we introduced this program to channel the energy of little ones in a positive way.
With the help of charitable donors, we are providing a $30 valued Bay Malayali Jersey, customized with their Name and Number, FREE of cost to the little ones to motivate them further.
This was not a benefit originally included in the training package. Thank you, community, for acknowledging our Good Work and supporting us whole heartedly. Thank you Donors!